Why Enroll in All Things Inventory?
Because what I offer can change your business and your clients' lives for the better, starting now!
I’ve been in the same trenches that professionals deal with every day. I know the challenges you face. I’ve faced them too.
Not only that, I’ve taught professionals how to implement strategies that can move the needle in their business, for over a decade.
My passion is leveraging my organizational and operational skills to make life better for businesses and homes. That’s why I became a professional organizer and why I’ve developed nationally recognized products that serve that need. And now I’ve put all that insight, all that experience, knowledge and wisdom into this course that will teach you how to do the same, starting with a much needed and easy to understand Home Inventory service offering.
I've already built the product, so you don't have to! And I've mapped out the easy-to-follow yet powerful strategies to attract clients and support them. My course shows you, step-by-step, exactly what to do.
Come join All Things Inventory Academy and we'll cover the 7 modules, with step-by-step instructions, templates, cheat sheets and a proven strategy that you can use to jumpstart your new offering.
By attending All Things Inventory Academy, you'll learn my proven, step-by-step process that can:
Give you something fun and productive to work on right now
Increase your revenues quickly
Save you and your clients time and money
Eliminate the overwhelm
Allow you to gain the confidence you need
Help you better serve your clients
Align with your current business model
Be a solution for seasoned pros as well as new organizers
Earn you 5 CEU credits if you're a CPO!
Here's what you'll get with Home Inventory Academy:
- 5 Modules that help you create your own mini home inventory that you can use to sell the service to prospective clients, complete with homework assignments and worksheets.
- 2 BONUS Modules that help you create your business and rollout plan
- Reusable worksheet templates that are ready for you to use with clients that help you through every step of the process, from sizing the project to naming conventions to keeping track of which pictures have been taken.
- Weekly Live Q&A event so you can get your questions answered directly by me.
- An invitation to the Home Inventory Academy private Facebook group to join all the other members on their mission to create home inventories for clients.
- Once you complete the course and have 5 testimonials, you get a free year in my service provider registry on my website
- You also get access to marketing materials that we've created that can be co-branded with your company name! That includes a video that can be used on your website and in presentations!
- 3 FREE MONTHS OF PINVENTORY